Thermostatic mixer 1/2" (nickel)
Our Thermostatic mixer valve ensures mixed water distribution at a constant selected temperature (regardless of variations in the installation's operating pressure, flow rate or supply temperature.) The thermostatic mixer valve ideal operating pressure is between 1-5 bars, however, it can operate as low as 0.5 bar
Moreover, it ensures instant hot water will shut-off if the cold water supply fails.
• Hot water thermostatic mixing valve for mixed water distribution from 34 - 60°C:
• For 1 - 2 taps or 1 shower.
• Anti-scalding safety: immediate shut-off if cold or hot water fails.
• Temperature pre-set at 38°C, can be adjusted by the installer from 34 - 60°C.
• Brass body.
• Minimum flow rate to operate: 3 lpm.
• Flow rate (KV): 7 l/min.
• Nickel-plated brass body M1/2'' inlets and Ø 15mm conical outlets.
• WRAS approved.
We can create any stainless steel furniture for you – the possibilities are endless!
Our products are long lasting and easy to clean through their intelligent design – with minimal dirt traps and manufactured to exacting standards. Our stainless steel products manufactured on-site are from 304 or 316 grade stainless steel, so it can withstand rigorous cleaning routines…Read More