Stainless steel two station knee operated wash trough
Our two station wash trough is manufactured in fully welded 304 grade stainless steel, giving you peace of mind that the product is of the utmost quality with a hygienic design.
Our two station wash trough is manufactured in fully welded 304-grade stainless steel, ensuring it has optimised durability and corrosion resistance.
The wash trough can be purchased wall-mounted or with additional pedestal support.
The large, ergonomic knee flap allows every user precise control over the flow of water regardless of user height and the infra-red operation can either be battery operated or mains operated, ensuring versatility.
Choose from a 3.5kW or 9kW water heater (if needed) and we also have a variety of soap dispensers including a stainless-steel design and a plastic soap dispenser.
As with all our products, our wash troughs are suited to rigorous hygiene and HACCP routines, meaning you can rely on us to deliver a hygienic, durable and easy to clean product ideal for your workspace.
• Spout positioned for easy handwashing access and is fitted, ready to plumb in
• Reduce the risk of nasties in the absence of flat ledges that could cultivate listeria
• Cleverly designed bowl to eliminate splash-back and enable rapid draining
• The large knee flap operation is designed to suit all heights of users and is easy to use with smooth, fully controllable water flow
• Supplied with spout and knee flap fitted, ready to install
Dimensions (W x D x H unless stated)
Overall: 1006 x 373 x 525mm
Bowl size: 1000 x 283mm
Bowl depth: 123mm
Waste outlet: 32mm
• Secret wall fixing to hang the wash trough top to the wall
• Supplied fitted, ready to plumb in
• Large knee paddle for easy operation
• Sloped trough for fast draining
We can create any stainless steel furniture for you – the possibilities are endless!
Our products are long lasting and easy to clean through their intelligent design – with minimal dirt traps and manufactured to exacting standards. Our stainless steel products manufactured on-site are from 304 or 316 grade stainless steel, so it can withstand rigorous cleaning routines…Read More